Sunday, July 5, 2009

Re: [papercreters] Off subject



howdy;
I am located here in the hill country of Texas;
and
Patty at solar was very helpful; they are in New Mexico
and were able to configure what I needed and send me a quote the next day.

this company also works & are living off grid and selling solar & wind
which is what I am interested,

Instead of spending $$ on shipping; I might take a vacation out to NM to pick up my solar/wind system. they have a book item; AZP-17970: The Renewable Energy Handbook (Off Grid) which might help you
tell Patty; Laura sent ya,
www.thesola r.biz  patt y@thesolar.biz TOLL FREE 888-826-0939




--- On Sun, 7/5/09, Pat B Parham <texasweldinginspector@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Pat B Parham <texasweldinginspector@yahoo.com>
Subject: [papercreters] Off subject
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, July 5, 2009, 6:54 AM

If any one has had good luck with a smaller solar system (lights and 2 or 3 fans) please let me know. Thanks and have a great day.




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___