Friday, November 9, 2012

Re: [papercreters] Re: Spacesman's version of McCain Scissor mixer & Foam Grinder

Greetings,
Excuse me, but stealing a Lady's tools is just as bad. When we first
moved here, I put a bit of our house, planning on finishing it once we
were on the land. Went out one day, came home to my tools stolen. I
cried as some of them were my grandfathers. A grandfather that had
passed before I existed, so treasured for sentimental value as well as
the quality of tool.

Replacing all your tools at once, at least for me, meant a real drop in
quality. It has taken me almost 20 years to get back most of what I had.

Bright Blessings,
Garth & Kim Travis
www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
Bedias, Texas

On 11/9/2012 8:52 AM, JayH wrote:
> Stealing a guy's tools. That's just wrong. Perhaps the worst way to
> hurt a guy.
>
>
> Losing the tools is more painful than a kick to groin because after a
> while the pain in the nards, although intense, will fade, but the pain
> from losing the tools aches and aches for a very long time. Each time
> you need to do a job without your tools is like a fresh kick.
>
> Horrible thing to do to a man.
>
> In any case, I look forward to seeing "Edward Scissormixer" in action,
> Johnny Space Deppman.
>
>


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/