Friday, November 9, 2012

[papercreters] Re: Spacesman's version of McCain Scissor mixer & Foam Grinder



Stealing a guy's tools.  That's just wrong.  Perhaps the worst way to hurt a guy.  


Losing the tools is more painful than a kick to groin because after a while the pain in the nards, although intense, will fade, but the pain from losing the tools aches and aches for a very long time.  Each time you need to do a job without your tools is like a fresh kick.

Horrible thing to do to a man.

In any case, I look forward to seeing "Edward Scissormixer" in action, Johnny Space Deppman.





On 11/8/2012 11:030 AM, spaceman wrote:

I do not have a hole hawg. My large Milwaukee drill was stolen along with most of my tools a couple of years back. 

I think I'm much better off with a real 1hp motor, rated for continuous use. Using a drill would not give me any useful information. Since the 1/3 hp dryer motor worked OK once I got a decent pulley, I'm confident that the 1 hp motor will do the job. I already know that the scissors blades will do the job - IF I keep lumps out of the mix, no phone books or magazines like the tow mixer doesn't even notice. 

I should be testing with the newly rebuilt 1hp motor this afternoon. I'll post a link to a video later if things go well.  I imagine some technique will have to be developed to feed at the right rate.



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___