Thursday, November 8, 2012

Re: [papercreters] Re: 16 sided house



Don't remember ever seeing it. May have been someone else...

Did you look in the group files? I can't, lately Yahoo won't recognize that I am a group member, though it still lets me moderate. I can't see files, photos, etc. on any of the groups I am a member of or moderate.


On 11/7/2012 8:59 AM, JayH wrote:
Now that I think about it... I think I asked spaceman to double check my work on that spreadsheet to confirm that my calculations were correct?      SpaceDude?  Do you still have a copy of that old spreadsheet from years ago?  



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___