Wednesday, November 21, 2012

[papercreters] Re: meh - hot lime slaking- whitewash



Lime in the Coconut?

I think Ev just invited everyone to her house for Pin~a Coladas.

Wait... I think I remember another song from about the same era.

Yes I like Pin~a Coladas
And getting caught in the rain
I'm not much into health food
I am into champagne
Ev invites everyone for drinks by tomorrow noon
And cut through all this building code red-tape
At a bar called O'Malley's
Where we'll plan our escape.


--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, Ev <evelynanne8@...> wrote:
>
> couldn't help myself :D http://youtu.be/Tbgv8PkO9eo
>
> On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 4:35 AM, JayH slurryguy@... wrote:
>
> > **
> >
> >


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___