Friday, November 9, 2012

[papercreters] Re: Spacesman's version of McCain Scissor mixer & Foam Grinder

Very sorry to hear about your loss. I have many excellent tools that belonged to each of my grandfathers. It's painful to even think about those tools getting stolen.

Of course tool theft is painful for women too, but my attempt at a humorous metaphor only made sense as gender specific to the male reproductive parts.

I'll leave it up to you, Kim, to make the funny reference to tools and women's reproductive parts. My male instinct tells me that it would be dangerous for me to attempt making jokes comparing tools to female cramps and PMS.



--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, Garth & Kim Travis <gartht@...> wrote:
>
> Greetings,
> Excuse me, but stealing a Lady's tools is just as bad. When we first
> moved here, I put a bit of our house, planning on finishing it once we
> were on the land. Went out one day, came home to my tools stolen. I
> cried as some of them were my grandfathers. A grandfather that had
> passed before I existed, so treasured for sentimental value as well as
> the quality of tool.
>
> Replacing all your tools at once, at least for me, meant a real drop in
> quality. It has taken me almost 20 years to get back most of what I had.
>
> Bright Blessings,
> Garth & Kim Travis
> www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
> Bedias, Texas
>



------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/