Saturday, November 24, 2012

Re: [papercreters] Re: Changing horses in mid stream



I'm hoping to avoid them being killer blades :)

Between four and nine this evening I mixed 250 gallons of papercrete with this mixer and applied them to a doghouse I'm building for someone. I found that it is light enough to manhandle, and started using it like one of those blenders you stick down into a glass. The mixing went a lot faster that way, once I tried it. With the 1 HP motor this mixer was scary, especially with the pulley ratio shown in the photo. Now I have the blade speed down to a couple of hundred rpm. The lighter motor makes a huge difference in handling the mixer.  It is as fast as the power spray washer, does as good a job, and doesn't get me soaked.


 On 11/24/2012 10:15 PM, clydetcurry@yahoo.com wrote:
Beautiful picture really! Killer blades!    Sent from my iPad    



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___