Friday, November 9, 2012

Re: [papercreters] Re: Reciprocal Roofs- 16 sided house

I didn't thick it was lame.
I didn't remember the name.
I sure do remember the scene.
Thanks for the memories.
Alan



--- On Thu, 11/8/12, JayH <slurryguy@yahoo.com> wrote:

> From: JayH <slurryguy@yahoo.com>
> Subject: [papercreters] Re: Reciprocal Roofs- 16 sided house
> To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 9:47 AM
> No need to apologize.
>
> The fact that my joke was lame is my fault, not yours.
>
> It seemed funny to me when I first typed it, but it was
> clearly too obscure, and even if someone remembered who the
> character was and the significance of the whitewashing, it
> still was pretty lame.
>
> Not all my jokes are home runs.  Far too many of mine
> are missed bunts with 2 strikes. 
> Doesn't stop me from stepping back up the the plate to try
> again, though.
>
> --- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com,
> Garth & Kim Travis <gartht@...> wrote:
> >
> > Greetings,
> > Sorry, it has been a long time since I read the book. I
> didn't get the
> > reference.  Names are a thing I tend to have a
> mental block against.
> >
> > Bright Blessings,
> > Garth & Kim Travis
> > www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
> > Bedias, Texas
> >
> > On 11/8/2012 8:24 AM, JayH wrote:
> > > I was attempting to make a joke recalling the
> following scene from the book.
> > >
> > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xZm2UOam74
> > >
> > > "Building with papercrete is more fun than playing
> and tastes better
> > > than an apple."
> > >
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>     papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
>
>


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/