Saturday, February 25, 2012

Re: [papercreters] Re: Permission from Mods (Not a money making venture, but educational)



OK, time to bite this thread off and move on to papercrete in a new thread. There is nothing more to be gained here, and becoming argumentative is counter productive. Right behind spam, flame wars are not allowed here.

Brian, please re ask your question below (the on topic one about papercrete) in a new subject, please.

spaceman



On 2/25/2012 11:39 AM, Brian wrote:

Calle, I gave you the owners address.  You didn't read my message before you condemned it or you would have seen it.  Also I believe the objections are from the spam within the asking permissions thing.  People ofter post in some form of "I hope this isn't the wrong thing to do here..." knowing they are ion fact doing something objectionable but get their message out anyway... is spam.

I have heard of the program you mentioned, I am familiar with the farm you describe, I have read about it months ago.  There are some such as this listed on ic.org which may be where I saw it, I do not know.  These types of situations can work out well, some don't.  Some are genuine, some just looking for slave labor.

I also believe most papercrete people are bright enough to be wary of possible bad situations so I doubt the warnings about hooking up online are necessary.  Are they?

...but, since you are taking your toys and going home...

So...
Anyone have experience with papercrete in the far north frozen wasteland?  How well does it do in 50 below with 100 below windchills?

Brian



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___