Saturday, February 25, 2012

Re: [papercreters] Re: Permission from Mods (Not a money making venture, but educational)



Brian, I don't have his email.

I take great offence at your inference that this is spam.

I am a professional woman that is honorable and would never spam anyone.

It was merely a way to help others experience a new adventure.

Many have contacted me.

I am so busy and did not post as others have done.

I requested permission.

Interesting to see all of those who do not post,  but when I made a request, come out of the papercrete background.

Can't remember how long I have been a member, this usually is the quieter of all the groups I belong to.

I don't post often as many of us found out that it all goes out on Google, this list is not private.

Strange that this is the only group that had objected.

Never meant to offend anyone Spaceman.


I will not post here even if given permission.

Calle

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless


-----Original message-----
From: Brian <ok_fine@gra.midco.net>
To:
papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Sent:
Sat, Feb 25, 2012 15:48:32 GMT+00:00
Subject:
Re: [papercreters] Re: Permission from Mods (Not a money making venture, but educational)

 

Maybe your inquiry would be better off list with the owner?  You seem to be going about gaining permission to spam in a strange around about way.

Try papercreters-owner@yahoogroups.com

Brian


On 2/25/2012 9:04 AM, valledecalle@yahoo.com wrote:

Hi

This is not anything political.



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___