Thursday, February 23, 2012

Re: [papercreters] permit to use papercrete in city in Texas



That's great! Be sure and document everything, this might be a good precedent for others dealing with building inspectors. 

spaceman

On 2/23/2012 1:00 PM, michael wrote:

Yesterday ran into the city inspector of my small city 14,000. I know him because I used to be home inspector. I asked him about doing Papercrete and he said sure.  His answer was bases on has it been used before and I had explained yes and it has been tested.  I happen to be trying to move to the hill country away from this city but that was very encouraging.  The cost of a well and septic being $17,000 is a bite out of my budget. I may build something small on my property (hallway to wood shop) just to practice and use as a reference that  I have built in city limits.  Mike       ------------------------------------  Yahoo! Groups Links  <*> To visit your group on the web, go to:     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/  <*> Your email settings:     Individual Email | Traditional  <*> To change settings online go to:     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join     (Yahoo! ID required)  <*> To change settings via email:     papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com      papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com  <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:     papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com  <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/    ----- No virus found in this message. Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2114/4827 - Release Date: 02/23/12   


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___