Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Re: [papercreters] Re: Birdhouses?



 Thank u Judith, not yet I still have to finish painting them then I'm going to see how they like them, I gave my finished ones for Christmas gifts this past Christmas, so I have to get busy the little birds are just about ready. 

 I don't think they will be to hot for the birds, you know people make birdhouses out of lots of things like tin cans and metal and I worrie the little birds get to hot in those kind, wht do you all think about that?
 
   Thank you
      Pam


From: JUDITH WILLIAMS <williams_judith@hotmail.com>
To: papercreters papercreters <papercreters@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 6:32 PM
Subject: RE: [papercreters] Re: Birdhouses?

 
Nice job Pam. I love your creativity and imagination. Have you had any bird residents yet?



Follow progress on the new project at http://www.papercretebyjudith.com/blog

More papercrete info at http://squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith



To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: honeyland12@yahoo.com
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 15:27:33 -0800
Subject: Re: [papercreters] Re: Birdhouses?

 

  I make the frame outta sticks and little twigs, then like the round part of the stare house I made a news paper ball, then when it was dry I just pulled the paper ball out, u have to make the houses in steps, it has to dry B4 you can add more to it, It takes about 4 to 6 weeks for me to make one house, I also make them about an inch thick. There's a lot of work involved, sculpting and molding them just right, and balloons do not work for me...
 
   Thank you
      Pam


From: spaceman <Spaceman@starship-enterprises.net>
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 6:01 PM
Subject: Re: [papercreters] Re: Birdhouses?

 
I'll bet the birds like those. Is the hollow free form or do you use something like a balloon?

Details of how you make these would be great!


On 2/22/2012 3:36 PM, Pam Cole wrote:
 lots and lots of shaping and molding! 
 
   Thank you
      Pam
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2113/4823 - Release Date: 02/21/12







__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___