Saturday, February 18, 2012

[papercreters] Introduction



Hi List!

My name is Teri, and I joined the list earlier this week.  I've been reading and checking out the links, and I am excited to be here!

I was just accepted to Goddard, where I plan to finish working toward my degree, which will be in Sustainability.
I've been interested for years in various aspects of solar, and actually took a solar panel building class in college in the early 80's.

I was led to this list after spending days watching YouTube vids, where I stumbled upon mention of this list.

A tentative idea for my senior project, which has also already been tentatively approved, is to build a solar heated greenhouse, for year round growing, using
readily available, preferably repurposed materials.  I am not yet committed to this particular idea, and am also looking at options to incorporate hay bale insulation and/or papercrete.



SO glad to be here!

Teri K.



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___