Friday, February 24, 2012

[papercreters] Permission from Mods (Not a money making venture, but educational)



Hi,
 
I have learned of an opportunity for people to gain real life experience on a small farmstead using solar/wind power and learning food preservation and other skills.
 
This is from a person our family has known for many years.  He has a small farm in the midwest that he does internships for folks.
 
I wanted to send out a short note explaining it and giving his contact information.
 
He has been a leader in this state as a biofuels advocate and his small farm went off grid several years ago.
 
Please get back with me, I have no finacial gain in this endeavor.  He has had students coming for some years now and has openings now for May and June I  believe.
 
They are a former homeschooling family and he knows the ins and outs of solar/wind systms.
 
I do know that the more we learn the better off we are when we put in our own systems.
 
Not trying to steal any ones business or thunder, as I do know that some of you may sell or install solar systems.
 
Thanks,
 
Calle


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___