Friday, February 17, 2012

Re: [papercreters] Mo Progress



Thanks, Judith. Come on down! I have immediate openings in tire filling, no experience necessary. For variety there can be slurry slinging.  : )

I have tracks in the concrete cap on my pc slab, and on my ceiling in the dome I'm in. They are a good reminder of departed friends.

<Admin Hat> To save bandwidth, please trim when replying to messages, especially with attached graphics  :  ) </Admin Hat>

On 2/17/2012 8:13 AM, JUDITH WILLIAMS wrote:

Good job! At least some of us are getting back to work after being cooped up for the winter. I'm still hoping I can get down there and see what you're doing some time. Right now I am w/o a vehicle. If anyone know of a good little cheap car or truck let me know.

I think dogs like to walk in cool wet things. I have large prints from my sister's lab and little prints from BB all in the same small patch of floor.





__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___