Friday, July 3, 2009

RE: [papercreters] Very pleasant surprise this morning



What a nice surprise for you!

If anyone ever want to visit me I will welcome them with open arms. We have a nice guest room and private bath here. It is very quiet and peaceful, except when we have folks over to have a beer and throw some horse shoes.

I have been so distracted with learning how to operate on the internet that I haven't had much time for papercrete.

I prepared and planned to shoot a video this morning. It rained until about 1 but I wanted to do it anyway. Called the friend who would be operating the camera and convinced him it would all be great. Loaded everything into the truck, camera stuff and tools, and took off. I made it 1 mile and the truck broke down. Got towed home and will try again tomorrow. Truck is still dead but will borrow one. Anybody got a decent F150 for sale cheap? I am barely limping along with this junky old Jeep. Got rid of my nice Silverado 2500 in March and have not replaced it.

Sincerely, Judith

Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith




i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me



To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: criswells.ok@sbcglobal.net
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 20:33:24 +0000
Subject: [papercreters] Very pleasant surprise this morning




I was work in my back yard this morning and I heard someone comitt about how hot it was going to get. I turned around and there stood a gentleman I did not know (I know most everybody in this little po-dunk town) He said he had something he wanted to show me and I would probably know what it was. As we walked around the house I could see his pick-up truck in my driveway with a start of a tow mixer attached to it. I knew right then and there the man must be Pat Parham of "texasweldinginspector" . Wow what a surprise, and what a start of a tow mixer. I hope Pat post photos because this thing is an inspiration, it is made from a heavy duty truck rear end with a removeable axle. The axle was hanging on the side of the frame, he said once the tank is installed, he will be able to run down the road and the blade will not be spinning. When he gets to where he is going, he'll just re-install the axle, fill the tank with water and paper and start pulping, then if he wants to take the load somewhere else, just remove the axle and down the road he'll go at what ever the speed limit is. Pat that is truly a great Idea, can't wait to see the finished mixer. And a real pleasure to meet you at last.
Bob



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___