Friday, July 3, 2009

RE: [papercreters] Re:Papercrete Squidoo



I have really great clay on my property.  I am leaning towards doing clay bricks stabilized with lime and putting papercrete in the gap between the walls?

 


From: papercreters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:papercreters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of JUDITH WILLIAMS
Sent: Friday, July 03, 2009 8:48 AM
To: papercreters papercreters
Subject: RE: [papercreters] Re:Papercrete Squidoo

 




Funny you should send this (and it's great by the way). I am now designing a small house quite similar to this. I would love to do a load bearing bldg but think I will go with a modified post and beam. It's called a box beam system. the beams (actually the posts) being made of 2 x 4s and oriented strand board and it will have a wood bond beam as well. I will research to see what materials are most green (sustainanble). Thanks for sending this I really appreciate it and will save it.

Sincerely, Judith

Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith





__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___