Sunday, July 19, 2009

Re: [papercreters] Re: Drill motors



Ok, this is great info. My particular problem is I live in a 5th wheel on about 5 acres and am always concerned about electrical fire with a trailer. I think the best thing for me to do is to go down and do mixing closer to my landlady's garage and use the electricity from there. I think I will also look into GFI as well as her dwellings are pretty old. also see if she has a grounded outlet at the garage.

>Also... a GFI outlet or GFI adaptor will only work properly if the wiring is proper 3-wire with a GOOD GROUND. If your house wiring is 2-wire outlets without a ground, you'll be a lot better off if you rewire a circuit at your worksite and install something with a good 3rd wire grounded outlet and a proper GFI. Don't try to use one of those 2-wire to 3-wire adaptor plugs. You'll only be defeating the GFI from being able to protect you. Not safe.<




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___