Friday, July 17, 2009

Re: [papercreters] Re: dirt cheap curmudgen book



Thanks, Gordon and Ron! I got it downloaded and am looking forward to reading it. Ev

Hi, Ev. If you look at your receipt in the middle of the page should be a box. Within that box it has your Username and Password just above the download tag. Don't sweat it, I barely found it myself!

It's an excellent book; I hope to use it to break out of a few ruts
I'm in... I like his idea of Red vs Green vs Brown. Can't wait to see his future books.

Cheers->

Gordon
(JimmyNotFred)

 




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___