Thursday, July 2, 2009

Re: [papercreters] Papercrete Squidoo



The link works just fine for me, Judith. Great site, btw. Ev/CA

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 5:50 PM, JUDITH WILLIAMS <williams_judith@hotmail.com> wrote:


For anyone who wants to see the Squidoo thing......I guess you'll have to copy and past the address. It doesn't seem to be hyperlinked. Sorry.

Sincerely, Judith

Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith




i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me



To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: williams_judith@hotmail.com
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 17:52:27 -0600
Subject: [papercreters] Papercrete Squidoo



Hi, I just finished my first Squidoo Lens and would love to know what you think of it. When You get a minute could you take a look at it and leave a comment? I'm pretty excited that I was actually able to do this myself! Papercrete is easy compared to computer stuff. The Squidoo address is in my signature line. Feel free to forward this to anyone you think would be interested. Thanks.


Sincerely, Judith

Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith




i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me




--
Chinese herbals for the Western Mind
www.ozbotanicals.com
Skype~eve8mon




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___