Thursday, July 16, 2009

Re: [papercreters] dirt cheap curmudgen book



Now I wish I had waited for the paperbound edition that you are going to offer, I like real books better. I ordered the ebook this morning and am having trouble getting the password. Mike said he will send me a copy but I was wondering if any of you that have gotten the ebook have any hints to where I should look? Ev

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 7:23 PM, Charmaine Taylor <dirtcheapbuilderbooks@gmail.com> wrote:
 

Hi All-
canineaficionado@yahoo.com [daschunddancer-]

I am SO glad you reported back on the Curmudgen book!

I have been talking to Mike VanHall- the author, and will be offering
his book [ maybe as a paperbound edition only] on my site, [ the
Yahoo store company does not allow me to send business outside their
baliwick so they get their % from everything I offer!] and his
ideas are simple, ingenious AND that follow on the work of Ken Kern.
Kern used the Magdiel form to slipform an adobe/sawdust/clay wall in
the 1980s, and he was getting more into cob and sawdust when he died
in 1986.

.




--
Chinese herbals for the Western Mind
www.ozbotanicals.com
Skype~eve8mon




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___