Friday, July 10, 2009

RE: [papercreters] Building a tow mixer



There's a new video on youtube that shows a tow mixer with an "elephant trunk" type of exit. Don't remember the exact site but you can find it by doing a search. Don't know about the length of your blade. I think mine is 24 or 26 inches, the longest ride-on mower blade I could find. Next time I make a mixer I will definitely do the elephant trunk thing. I am now using a 8" pipe with a soccer ball that I inflate in it and deflate when it's time. Do you live in MA?

Sincerely, Judith

Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith




i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me



To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: spike9345@msn.com
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 15:37:08 +0000
Subject: [papercreters] Building a tow mixer



I have built a tow mixer as the normal inst. advise. I used a fence post at 38 inches for a blade. Is this to long? It seems to catch the paper in clumps. Also put in a sliding gate for a door and it leaks alot. Should I go to a shorter blade (lawn mower 28 inch).
Thanks russ




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___