Wednesday, July 15, 2009

[papercreters] The First Papercrete Gathering



Wow spend a day away from the puter to actually work for a living and I miss all the big stuff.  First to the organizers I know this has been in the works for a while and I think it is fantastic.  I wish you all the best.

 

To all attendees make suuurrrre you take lots and lots and lots of pictures!!!!  I want to know what the rest of you papercrete folks look like so I can put a face to a name when I read your posts.  Don’t be shy I know we all can’t be as photogenic as Judith but we don’t judge here J

 

To the universe why is it the first time someone holds a truly affordable gathering you put it so far away I can’t afford to attend?

Well actually if I was not already booked into the whip’s family reunion in BC for a week and a half I maybe could have afforded both the time and the travel but since the reunion is a command appearance I guess I will need to for go the slurry fest L

 

Nick



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___