Friday, July 17, 2009

[papercreters] FIRST gathering- DOGGIES?




I really want to come..( and kick start my retirement years)   and bring a sample of my various recipes of PC etc.  I have a big box of interesting samples and materials that I show when I do little talks/demos on Alt materials.


 I will have a mortar sprayer to demo ( a NEW model is being made with a handle on the  hopper that makes it so much easier to use)  the guy at www.mortarsprayer.com will be  offering them up soon as the new manufacturer ( the old  units made in Mexico went by the way businesswise)  AND I hope to have some gorgeous wood samples to show frm an old growth mill here in Humboldt. I met the owner, and I am impressed with the variety of salvaged and sinker logs he has of all kinds.    a beautiful arch of wood across a papercrete doorway can add elegance and beauty to any home, even the most humble or  artsy!  Plus I love old wood, and have used as much as I can find in my cottage repairs.

 but I have an issue leaving my dogs unless I get a house sitter ( a possibility) I know dogs are an issue for you there Judith?

so are  well behaved, and tied up dogs OK to come?  and  is there a shady spot to put them out of the way? I can bring a big Australian shade cloth sheet ( 25'x 6') so maybe we can leash all the doggies in one area to play and give some shade?

  IF NO doggies are permitted then I  will  come, camp out some, and get a motel too for the 'back' and shower on the 3rd day! ha nothin like a dirty  but happy  group of people in mud clothes!!
--
Ms. Charmaine  Taylor/ Taylor Publishing
Toll Free Order: 1-888-441-1632
www.dirtcheapbuilder.com   www. papercrete.com        
PO Box 375, Cutten CA 95534


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___