Saturday, February 2, 2008

RE: [papercreters] Re: F.Y.I.

Sorry Bob, I’m a bit out of the loop.  I read my email but don’t really look at the rest of the site.  Been real busy.  I didn’t understand where the files were.  I was goggling New Ark.  Elf sent a link.  Thank you

Janoash

PS  I did find out how the food and drug administration approved seeds that produce sterile plants, and that they could eventually eliminate life on this planet, so I guess it really doesn’t matter.

 


From: papercreters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:papercreters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Robert Merrill
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2008 5:03 PM
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [papercreters] Re: F.Y.I.

 


Hey J.

>>>>>>Can you be a bit more explicit of send a link?<<<<<<<<

<<<<<<< in the files section>>>>>>>>
-<<<<<<-N.E.W. Ark Institute>>>>>>>>

- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "Janoahsh" <janoahsh@...> wrote:
>
> Hi Bob,
>
> Are you referring to the article on seed genetic modification?
>
> I can't find there homepage, but came up with the article mentioned
above.
>
> Can you be a bit more explicit of send a link?
>
> Thank You,
>
> Janosh
>
>
>
> _____
>
> From: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:papercreters@yahoogroups.com] On
> Behalf Of Robert Merrill
> Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2008 8:38 AM
> To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [papercreters] F.Y.I.
>
>
>
> Hi All;
>
> Over in the files section N.E.W. Ark Institute has been added.
Better
> explaining the details and possibilities available when mixing and
> matching ideals and concepts.
>
>
>
>
>
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.15/1249 - Release Date:
1/29/2008
> 9:51 AM
>
>
>
> No virus found in this outgoing message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.15/1249 - Release Date:
1/29/2008
> 9:51 AM
>

__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___