Monday, February 18, 2008

[papercreters] Website

I have been climbing the website learning curve to provide info on papercrete to the uninitiated. The address is www.judith-l-williams.com. I will continue adding info as I become familiar with the process. I have an order page for the new DVD. If you want one send me an email direct and I'll take $5 off. Shipping is free right now because I haven't figured out how to include it yet, but it will remain $0 for my yahoo papercreters friends. I'm also scheduling workshops for the spring and summer. Please check out the site. There are a few clips on there too. I'm eager to get some feedback. Thanks to all of you for your continued creativity and enthusiasm for our medium. Judith


Connect and share in new ways with Windows Live. Get it now! __._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___