Sunday, February 17, 2008

[papercreters] Construction costs

I got the two of the  beams for the chicken house pulled out into the open.  I've got one more to get out, and I can do that tomorrow if the weather's good.  Then all I have to do is cut to length, notch and lag them together.  I'll pick up the lath, #3 rebar and 6x6x10 for the floor.  I need to pick up the pvc pipe for the corners as well.  I've got plenty of plywood to act as the sub-floor.
 
I was researching when I ran across this:  http://www.buildingwithawareness.com/information.html
 
I gives a breakdown of the cost of a strawbale house.  Because a lot of the expenses directly relate to any type construction, I thought it would be a good bit of info to share.
 
ElfN
 
 
 
 
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___