Sunday, February 3, 2008

Re: [papercreters] Pulp production

Using a pressure washer to pulp the paper I have made upwards of 120 12 X 24 blocks a day. If I had someone pouring the blocks and moving the slurry I am sure I could hit 200 a day. That is not even close to what a tow mixer could do but you can do it in a very small foot print with a small capital cost. The pressure washer and something to incorporate the concrete. I have a 1/2 HP Hole Hawg drill with a plaster mixing blade to incorporate the cement. If I can get shredded paper it goes faster than wet newspaper. But i refuse to buy something when I can get newsprint for free. There are pictures of the process I use on the forum pictures. It works well and takes up a small area, but it is not conventional.



Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. __._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___