Monday, February 4, 2008

Re: [papercreters] Hi Everyone - New here :)

Hello, Tammy!  Welcome aboard...  I have been "here" awhile, mostly just lurking and waiting for the weather to break.  Once it does, I'm going to start on a dome for one of my little stallions -- then even if that fails, I'll learn from my mistakes and try again.  And again.....  Oh, and I have a new plan too:  a papercrete noise wall, five ft. high and about 16 ft. in front of my house.

:-)  Joyce in southeast Ohio

Tammy Matthews wrote:

Hi I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself.  My name is Tammy Matthews and I have started to focus my art around recycling.  
 
 I'm just here to sit and learn. 

__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___