Saturday, February 9, 2008

Re: [papercreters] Desert Construction Water -was- Re: Website

Hi, Becky here in AZ. Our rain comes from the Baja  in the SW during the summer months, that is Monsoon time here.  Living close to NM, I can tell you that New Mexico gets more moisture then we do here in Eagar, AZ.  The storm clouds just seem to go around our valley and right across the border to drop rain. 
We have gotten more snow this winter then I have seen since I have lived here, which is 18 + years.  Love this snow pack, sure will help drought conditions.
Becky
 
<snipped>

Hi David,
 
That area in Colorado sounds interesting.   Is it East or West Colorado?  I wonder why it is different?
 
As for New Mexico, I've never really paid attention to where most of the summer rains come from.  I think some come from the gulf, but most probably come from Arizona since our weather comes from the West, and where AZ gets it from I'm not sure.
 
Neal
 
 
 
.

__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___