Monday, February 11, 2008

[papercreters] Thanks

   I want to thank everyone here I have gotten some great information and was even invited to one members house to see his work.
I am very impressed with this building material and the Wife and I have started working on small batches and building a modal of the house we intend to build. The UTube videos are a great touch that allow us to see how some of the work is done. This is defiantly the most informative group that I have seen. and I wanted you to know how much I appreciate it.
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___