Friday, February 8, 2008

[papercreters] Re: Papercreters First Year Highlight Video

Thanks Greg,

I'm glad you liked the video.
(for those that missed it, here's the link again)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVIXKmzsxOA
My master copy of the video syncs a lot better with the music than the
copy on YouTube does. When they got done compressing it and everything
it lost a little, but I'm still fairly pleased with the results. I
don't claim to be an expert on this stuff. This is the first time I've
tried something like this.


I look at work like this:

If you aren't having fun while working, you're working with the wrong
people.

I actually still joke around with a very good friend. We spent a
summer as kids back ages ago employed by a farmer. We still joke about
the days we spent SHOVELING MANURE!! Trust me. Even the worst job can
be fun if you are doing it with the right people. I'm not saying I
want to shovel more manure, but we did find a way to have fun doing it.

Conversely. I've found that even the most attractive activities can be
absolutely unbearable if you are surrounded by morons. Have you ever
gone to your favorite resuraunt or a movie with people you didn't
like? Did you enjoy it?

Fun and entertainment aren't about finding enjoyable activities. It's
all about finding the right people.

--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, Greg House <ghunicycle@...> wrote:
>
> Very cool collage with the video! I like how it synched to the music.
Makes building with this stuff look more like fun then work. <grin>
>


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/