Sunday, February 3, 2008

[papercreters] Hi Everyone - New here :)

Hi I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself.  My name is Tammy Matthews and I have started to focus my art around recycling.  
 
 I'm just here to sit and learn.  I started working as recyclables as my art medium last spring and built a web page to promote them.  I have been adding artists on a regular basis.  I am in the process of totally revamping the projects page and found a couple in New Mexico that gave me permission to link to their papercrete youtube video. 
 
I think that papercrete could be a wonderful art medium..... Just need to play with it a little.  ;)
 
Tammy Matthews
 
 
Tammy Matthews


Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. __._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___