Thursday, January 14, 2010

RE: [papercreters]



Well good for you! I would love to have someone urging me on. I really want to get out there and mix up some slurry, but I have the big 200 gallon mixer and it's hard to use it all up unless I have some help.

I guess we should all be appreciative of the downtime so we can take stock and make plans. I loved going through a bunch of old emails today. There is an incredible amount of information there.

Thanks everyone for all the things you have shared and contributed these last (almost) 2 years. Anniversary coming up next month.

Sincerely, Judith

Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith




i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me





__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___