Thursday, January 21, 2010

RE: [papercreters] A papercrete shed at my school



Good for you Annalise! I had an email recently from a teacher in Germany who has been working on a small papercrete building with his students. He sent me some pics which I posted on my blog (www.papercretebyjudith.come/blog). Take a look and I will try to find and post more of his info on this board. Maybe not today though since I have to go to town.

Sincerely, Judith

Check out my new papercrete blog http://www.papercretebyjudith.com/blog and leave me a comment.

Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith




i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me



To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: n2art25@yahoo.com
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 16:58:10 +0000
Subject: [papercreters] A papercrete shed at my school

 
I am sooo excited. I have been given the green light to build a shed using recycled materials at my school. It's a great way to introduce my students to the necesity of recycling and the use of alternative building materials. I can just see the beautiful sculptural possibilities on the surface. I also have access to all of the obselete textbooks which will more than be enough to make the PC blocks. I can start shredding paper and bagging then when weather gets better, we can start making blocks. I am probably looking at plastering when we return to school next year. I am hoping to move this into our community little by little. Can't wait!

Annalis




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___