Thursday, January 14, 2010

Re: [papercreters]



After a nasty cold snap, the weather warmed up enough so that when my bonus kid, John, said "Let's mix up a batch of pc!", we actually could. We did a very small batch, just enough for a few small buckets worth with different percentages of paper and mortar mix (we had it on hand). We'll post pics and reports when the stuff dries, or go to www.papercreters.org, and look for 'First Batch'.
Tina in Colorado



Here's the thing: If you are still out there following this list I'd love to see a short note. And any who are thinking of dropping out (as some have done recently) I would encourage you to stick with us. I know it may take some patience for those with good computer skills, spelling expertise, etc to put up with the rest of us, but I ask that you please try. I really miss all the great info we used to get.

Sincerely, Judith






i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___