Friday, January 15, 2010

[papercreters] Another fire resistance formula



Sorry, I just couldn't resist sending this simple formula from Robert Merrill.


As you know I have been working on F/C formulas for a day or two. I do

not recommend the use of Borax. The following formula has been in use by
me for over five years and has some excellant qualities. It is the most
durable, and cost effective formula that meets the need for low to
non-existent shrinkage with super adhesion characteristics.

 By dry
weight: 60# fibre; 10# prtld'; 10# lime; 10# clay; 10# sand. Mix in that
order by adding the binders to the emulsified fibre. It will prduce a
light-weight, highly insulative, fire resistent, easily sprayed
material.

Best Wishes Bob

Sincerely, Judith

Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith




i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___