Thursday, January 21, 2010

[papercreters] Re: Just a little tidbit of information




--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "countryatheartok" <criswells.ok@...> wrote:

 P.S. I almost forgot, when we go to the grocery store and they say "Paper or Plastic" I always say Paper, those brown paper bags make great Paper Pulp.


 I'm one of the people in this group that uses a 14 page paper shredder
 to do my shredding with. It really great to be able to shred when the
 weather outside is wet or cold. I've been shredding every tidbit of
 paper or cardboard I can get my hands on. I even shred all my containers
 like cracker boxes, jello boxes, maccoronin boxes, tooth paste
 boxes......etc, paper towel and toliet paper rollers. If it's made from
 paper I shred it. I'm thinking all these hard paper products will add to
 the strength of my papercrete. I've also been shreding those better
 quality paper plates (I wash them after use and when dry I shred them,
 they are extremely tough) Would like to know if anyone else has though
 of using this hodge podge of recyclable goods.
 
BTB



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___