Thursday, January 21, 2010

Re: [papercreters] Just a little tidbit of information



Not me, but I know I read something about adding all kinds of aggregate into the mix.  I am thinking it is here.  Someone is using shredded CD's too.  You might do a search on the archives of this group (online on the website) and you might pull up a message.  Perhaps keyword "shred".


Perry

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 4:58 PM, countryatheartok <criswells.ok@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
 

I'm one of the people in this group that uses a 14 page paper shredder to do my shredding with. It really great to be able to shred when the weather outside is wet or cold. I've been shredding every tidbit of paper or cardboard I can get my hands on. I even shred all my containers like cracker boxes, jello boxes, maccoronin boxes, tooth paste boxes......etc, paper towel and toliet paper rollers. If it's made from paper I shred it. I'm thinking all these hard paper products will add to the strength of my papercrete. I've also been shreding those better quality paper plates (I wash them after use and when dry I shred them, they are extremely tough) Would like to know if anyone else has though of using this hodge podge of  recyclable goods.

BTB

__.


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___