Monday, January 25, 2010

RE: [papercreters] Re: Hammer milled paper?



Hammer milled paper worked well for me when someone gave me some to try. I never used it straight but mixed it with cardboard, but I plan to do more with it when I start papercreting again. I say if you don't know if something will work just give it a try. Sometimes the new thing works better than the old one.

Sincerely, Judith

Check out my new papercrete blog http://www.papercretebyjudith.com/blog and leave me a comment.

Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith




i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me



To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: joelincalif@aim.com
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 02:44:43 +0000
Subject: [papercreters] Re: Hammer milled paper?

 
The hammer-milled paper is a by-product of a security firm destroying sensitive papers - like shreding, only much more intense!

What would do with 'paper flour'? It looks as light as flour too.

Would the paper lose it's insulation properties being this fine? I invision it would be like clay when mixed and hard and dense as concrete when dried.

Thanks, Joel

--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, D Knott <duknott@...> wrote:
>
> Joel, I like the idea of paper flour. What sort of business has that? (Is it a by-product?) DK
>




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___