Thursday, January 14, 2010

Re: [papercreters]



I think you are probably right about the weather, no doubt exacerbated by holidays. Around here it has been pretty chilly and most days does not warm up enough to be getting wet like I always do when making pc. Unfortunately the weather guessers aren't accurate enough to plan ahead. I do plan on picking a day real soon and declaring it to be warm enough to finish my roof. I'll probably also post pictures at that time.

Meanwhile I'm drawing plans for a chain flail to pulverize paper and cardboard, giving an end product similar to the expensive store bought cellulose insulation. More on that later. If it works out I'll probably have a tow mixer for sale soon.

spaceman

JUDITH WILLIAMS wrote:

I've spent the day reviewing a bunch of old papercreter's group emails. It seems so many who used to contribute regularly haven't been heard from in a very long time. I know it may be that there's not much outside work being done in the winter, but I really would like to know what everyone is up to these days.

I have also picked up on the feelings some have had that we are getting off topic too much and not clipping our replies and things like that. Weill I have probably been guilty of this myself and I apologize.

Here's the thing: If you are still out there following this list I'd love to see a short note. And any who are thinking of dropping out (as some have done recently) I would encourage you to stick with us. I know it may take some patience for those with good computer skills, spelling expertise, etc to put up with the rest of us, but I ask that you please try. I really miss all the great info we used to get.

Sincerely, Judith

   


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___