Wednesday, January 20, 2010

[papercreters] Knowledge is power when it comes to PCN thanks Judith



Thanks Judith,

Having never worked with concrete or Terra Tile that Owen Geiger talks about for floors, trying to get a feeling for qhat will work and what will not.
Calle


From: JUDITH WILLIAMS <williams_judith@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 16:49:25 -0700
To: papercreters papercreters<papercreters@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [papercreters] 01SeptemberGypsumFloors

 

Thanks Valle. I can't say that it applies exactly but I appreciate the info. I remember we put one of those underlayments in our house in Santa Fe and put the pex in it for radiant heat. I will save this article for future reference.

Sincerely, Judith

Check out my new papercrete blog http://www.papercretebyjudith.com/blog and leave me a comment.

Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith




i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me



To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: valledecalle@yahoo.com
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 14:35:26 -0800
Subject: [papercreters] 01SeptemberGypsumFloors [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from calle vallede included below]

Hi,  After Judith started the discussion on her 4 tons of gypsum I went on line to check some things out. There are tons of studies and other sites to learn from.  I thought some of them might be worth sharing for what they are worth.
 
Some of it might get some of those who have actually worked with PC some ideas or more research.
 

 
Don't know if this applies
 
Calle




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___