Thursday, January 14, 2010

[papercreters]



I've spent the day reviewing a bunch of old papercreter's group emails. It seems so many who used to contribute regularly haven't been heard from in a very long time. I know it may be that there's not much outside work being done in the winter, but I really would like to know what everyone is up to these days.

I have also picked up on the feelings some have had that we are getting off topic too much and not clipping our replies and things like that. Weill I have probably been guilty of this myself and I apologize.

Here's the thing: If you are still out there following this list I'd love to see a short note. And any who are thinking of dropping out (as some have done recently) I would encourage you to stick with us. I know it may take some patience for those with good computer skills, spelling expertise, etc to put up with the rest of us, but I ask that you please try. I really miss all the great info we used to get.

Sincerely, Judith

Check out my new Squidoo Lens at http://www.squidoo.com/papercretebyjudith




i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___