Thursday, February 7, 2008

RE: [papercreters] Website

My mind came up with various ways to reclaim the water but to be honest my heart was in too much of a hurry to get the blocks made. I am VERY low tech here and working alone most of the time. I figured the water just goes back onto the ground anyway and my source was not very far away.


To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
From: ghunicycle@yahoo.com
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 16:30:32 -0800
Subject: Re: [papercreters] Website


From: JUDITH WILLIAMS <williams_judith@hotmail.com>

>The reason I got my water from neighbors was that I would have needed a
>pump and generator in order to pump water from the river. I have a 1750
>gallon cistern that I would fill and use for papercrete til I ran out of water.

Did you reclaim the runoff water from your papercrete batches?

Greg

__________________________________________________________
Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping



Shed those extra pounds with MSN and The Biggest Loser! Learn more. __._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___