Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Re: [papercreters] Introduction

Used the wrong identity for "slurrguy" called him "slurryman". My apologies

thomas barnes <tomb215@yahoo.com> wrote:

Howdy ….
I'm Tom Barnes, aka "tomb215" to the group. I am going to be trying to help "slurryman" with the Saturday chat program for the Code Team Project. My back ground is in the field of maintenance. Vehicle, Vessel and Building Maintenance is what I have work with most all of my working career. So I ask for your patients and input.
I hope I can be of some assistance to the Code Team Project and I am looking forward to learning as I contribute in every small way I can.
I will need suggestions from all on topics for meeting agenda's. Please feel free to contact me at:
tomb215@gmail.com and put in the subject line: "Code Team Agenda".
Thanks,
Tom B.
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com __._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___