Wednesday, October 31, 2007

[papercreters] Sun Ray- dome on bus

oops.. I see my typing/spelling is horrid on last email-- it is its,
not it's, as I typed-- got it?

[ from sentence: "...amazing in it's use of no linear or straight
lines"] I try not to ruin the English language further by adding
errors to emails!

OK here is a fun bus SunRay adorned with a dome and skylight

http://www.webcom.com/crtaylor/dirtcheapguide/Busdome.jpg


His use of thick cut shingles appeal to many, and Chris 3Crow too I am
sure! I got a bunch of these a few years ago, and wanted to cover my
house with them, and let the moss grow here too...but neighbors looked
askance, so I am covering a craft shed instead-- funky lives!

Charmaine Taylor Publishing
STOREWIDE SALE on Books & Videos

www.dirtcheapbuilder.com
Tel: 1-707-441-1632 PST Eureka, Calif.