Tuesday, October 30, 2007

[papercreters] Re: recipe game plan -was- Re: I was planning on posting this one sometime this week.

I've been thinking about this for a while . . . I know I've been max busy, but that doesn't mean I stop thinking about what we've got going . . .  I don't think I ever stop.
 
I think one of the important things to bear in mind for those of us who have projects in the works . . . we need to know what we can do in the process of completing our projects that will benefit the project.  Recipe we're using, application, any information we can provide . . .
 
I'm will soon (plan to <fingers crossed>) get started on the foundation for my pump house reconfigure . . . I'll try and do good documentation.
 
ElfN
----- Original Message -----
Subject: recipe game plan
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___