Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Re: [papercreters] Re: Best way to pour 6" x 12" x 52" block?



Dan,

Search the archives for great info on form ideas. Bob Criswell (sorry if the last  name's wrong, aka BobTheBuilder in Oklahoma) had a fantastic write up on his T-lock method. He had photos in the group photos section too. 

Greg



On Jul 2, 2012, at 7:19 AM, "trendawareness" <trendlinesystems@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Ron,

That's my problem. Where I live, high temps bring high humidity. My first long block looks great, but nearly a week later I can't even move it for fear of it breaking.

Where do I get info on the very basics of slip forming? I grasp the concept, but not the "how to" details, particularly getting the first layer right and what types of molds I may need to build.

For my project I'll need to construct a 5' x 5' x 1' movable wall panel. So I won't be starting from a foundation.

Thanks!

Dan



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___