Sunday, July 29, 2012

[papercreters] Re: pannels

I have a question! What is the purpose of the 6" void between the 3.5
exterior and 3.5 interior walls? And will this void be filled with
anything or just left open?

BtB


"I am thinking of putting a 3' by 8' by3 1/2" thick pc slab wall on the
inside and outside of the 6" post. The post will be about12' apart along
the edge of the concrete slab foundation. I am not using any sand
except on the stucco so the pc slabs can be lifted easier or cut if need
be. I am familiar with construction and have thought out all kinds of
the details. My wall at the moment of planning, will be three and a half
inches thick on the inside and the same on the outside separated by the
six
> inches of space that the six inch post takes. That is two separate
walls. The reinforcement would be between the two walls connecting them
to make them back each other up. I have thought about making pc post to
reinforce the pc pannel between the 12" post. I have even thought of
putting the slabs horizontal. I will be working on a large ranch with
some equipment available. I know it is some times hard to visualize what
people explain here so I hope I have painted a clear enough picture.
Thanks Mike South Texas "





------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/