Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Re: [papercreters] Frog Names --was-- Re: First sculpture

I like Slurry Frog !
I'm laffing, you have froga7439 - the 7439...if turned upside down and the numbers written a little different, is my last name! haha..GEhL.
Marcia

slurryguy <slurryguy@yahoo.com> wrote:
Names. Hmmmmmm

I've got a few ideas. Sure!

Spacefrog01of99
dbigFrogger
pckfrog
Elffrog
frogertmerrill1953
frogjr24
slinkyfroggie
froggiesklar
ys_old_frog
frog78245
lefafrog
bornofthefroggies

we can't forget
froga7439

If you paint him SUPER UGLY,
slurryfrog
It better be a really hideous paint job to live up to that name.

Does anyone think he/she resembles any of those names? I can add
lots more that I left out...

heh heh heh

--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, M G <marcia7439@...> wrote:
>
> I can't take the credit for his cutness....I admit I copied him
from a picture.
> I too thought the original looked adorable, so I had to make
a 'relative' . <smile>
> I haven't named him....any suggestions?
> He has dried out so nice, and will give him a good coat of sealer
and some paint. I just don't like the idea with papercrete, that I
can't file him and give him clean sharp looking edges etc.
> I was hoping the sealer might allow me to do that...If I seal him
well, and then possibly 'clean' him up. I can't file newspaper! haha
> Have a great day!
>
>





Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.

__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

Moderator Central

Get answers to

your questions about

running Y! Groups.

Yoga Groups

Exchange insights

with members of

the yoga community.

.

__,_._,___